Cheese is such an ingredient that is loved by every human. Let it be a five years old child or seventy years old man, love for cheese never dies. We all have eaten cheese phrantha and cheese pizza but have you ever tried restaurant made cheese potato? Its aroma and taste is similar to cheese burst. So let’s make something new and tasty so that your guests become the fan of your cooking and will start calling you chef.
Ingredients you Need for Cheese Potato
Cheese and potatoes are very healthy as well as colourful for our diet. We need many ingredients which can easily spotty with your recipe. For making it more colourful, we are using green vegetables which can give your dish a different texture and colour. When we talk about taste, spices and cream can be a wonderful combination to carry. All the ingredients are rich in vitamins and iron. We will suggest you to take the exact measures of the ingredients so that your recipe will not peel your stock. Follow the ingredients which are easily available at every home. You can add your own ingredient for better taste.
1 kg potato (Alu)
8-10 green onion (Pyaj)
2 tomato (Tamatar)
15-120 radish leaves (muli Patta)
1 tbsp spinach (palak)
1 tbsp Bathwa
4 tbsp mustard vegetable (Sarson ka Sag)
1 tsp black pepper powder (Kali Mirch)
salt to taste
1 tsp poppy seeds (post ke Dane)
1 cup sour cream (Khatti Cream)
6 tbsp clarified butter (Ghee)
300 gm cheese
Baking tray and oven
Follow the following ten steps to get your cheese potato recipe ready like restaurant made.
How to cook it?
1. Wash your vegetables and get ready to use your knife. Peel the skin and cut your potatoes into halves from the center. Start chopping the green onion and tomatoes finely.
2. Take radish leaves, spinach, bathua and mustard vegetable and chop them again.
3. Take your baking tray and add some ghee to it. After greasing the tray, add poppy seeds to it.
4. You need to put the potatoes with cut side on that tray. Bake your potatoes for half an hour at 400 degree Fahrenheit.
How to make the mixture of cheese and cream?
5. Till the time your potatoes are baking, you can take the cream and cheese in the container. Beat it firmly.
6. Now take a frying pan and add some ghee to it. Now add the onions and fry them till they turn pink.
7. Now add tomatoes, salt and black pepper to it. Add chille to taste and some coriander to it.
8. Now add mixture of cream and cheese to the pan. Add mustard vegetable to it and fry it for one minute.
9. Now your cream gravy is ready. Take out your potatoes and put it in a container. Now add that cream, cheese mixture to your potatoes.
10. You can pour them on a beautiful bowl and can serve hot. Chop some green onion leaves and coriander. Pour the recipe in the bowl; garnish them with onion leaves and coriander.