There are a number of website builders, which can be used for making fully responsive sites at a very affordable price. Creating your own blog and maintaining that can help you become a better writer and will help you to express yourself better globally and promote your business.
In this century, there are many people who are enthusiastic about writing, blogging, photography etc but unfortunately do not get a suitable platform for blogging. The time has now come, you need not sit and repent.
You can start your own blog and use it for making that a good exposure for you and others. Along with following your passion, you can also earn something alongside. Now, everyone would be thinking what should be their first step for creating their own blog and earn money without spending any money?
The most certain and rational steps you will choose is to browse around in Google by typing how to create your own blog? You will find a long-lasting list of ways for creating such blog platform, which will confuse you to choose between the right approach and the wrong one. It is universally accepted that everything comes from practice and by making mistakes. The list of builders can be stated as under, with their pros and cons.
Top 5 Website Builders Reviews:
- WordPress: This is the most popular website builder of all. WordPress is basically a free platform, which is written in PHP. WordPress is said to be the best blogging platform with the best possible CMS or content management system. The site is free to use, however, there are some premium themes which can buy with cash for the best-looking websites possible.
Now, let us start with the pros of WordPress. The cons can be stated as follows:
- Open source: As this is an open source program, anybody can use it making their websites. This means, the people who are using this platform, do not need any knowledge of coding, although they can build some great websites.
- Low Cost: This is a very affordable website builder, as there are no charges for using the builder. The charges which are required, cover the charges of themes and hosting. So, it can be said that WordPress can be perfectly suitable for start-ups and small businesses.
- Easy to use: The interface of the builder is so easy to use that, people having no coding experience can also develop a site on this platform.
- SEO: The websites which are made in WordPress are fully SEO friendly, as one can easily add plugins which are required for doing the same.
- Security: There are some security issues while making a website in WordPress. There is a reason behind this, as most of the websites, which are developed in WordPress are self-hosted, the hackers around the world can easily gain access to the sites.
- Permissions: There are some builders and CMS developing sites, which allow multiple permissions to access and control the website. However, in the case of WordPress, they provide a single individual to access the websites.
- E-Commerce: These types of websites cannot be developed freely in WordPress. This is because of the fact, WordPress does not provide enough e commerce websites plugins, which are required while developing a responsive website.
- WIX: This one is just another website developing an open source, which helps their clients to create some of the amazing websites. Moreover, this site provides one of the greatest feature, that is, the drag and drop. One, who does not have any sense of programming can also develop a website with the help of this feature. There are some Pros and Cons of this website builder can be discussed as under.
- Trial Pricing: The website provides a trial for a month to experience the ins and outs of their builder. If a customer does not like any features of the website, then they can easily change their website builder.
- Site Configuration: The websites can be configured quite easily, as the site provides a full drag and drop feature. Unlike other sites, the feature of drag and drop literally works. This means one can literally drag and drop pictures and features anywhere on the website. This is what makes the website fully customisable.
- Speed and Security: The security is not an issue while making a website in WIX. All the websites are made in WIX are hosted by WIX itself. That is the reason why all the websites run at a great speed and no drops are seen after a website is made in WIX.
- Ads: Not only the basic plans but the intermediate plans do not remove any ads from the websites. This becomes a concern for the ones, who do not want any unnecessary ads in their websites.
- Extensions: The extensions which come with WIX are not that good, and this is a problem when it comes to technical SEO. SEO needs some special tools or BOTs which are not compatible in some of the websites made in WIX.
- Weebly: This one is a bit new in the market, however, the features which it provides are simply outstanding. One can easily create websites, without a basic knowledge of programming. The websites they provide are fully responsive and marketing friendly at the same time. The Pros and Cons of the builder can be stated as below:
- Pricing: The is a great Pro in the case of Weebly. This is because of the fact, they charge a minimal amount for designing the website. Moreover, the website sometimes provides free hosting for a year or so, if a long-term plan is taken.
- Building: The sight building in Weebly is very easy. Anyone can make a website with the help of this builder, without any knowledge of CSS and coding. So, the website provides you with all types of drag and drop features available.
- Plugins: There are a number of plugins, which can be added in order manage the website. These plugins can be used to manage the website, in order to successfully do SEO for the sites.
- CMS: Content management is a bit tougher while managing a site in Weebly.
- Marketing Tools: The marketing tools and plugins which are available on this website are a bit outdated. So, this can also be counted as a Cons, while making a website in Weebly.
- SiteBuilder: This is yet another website builder which is now available in the market. The builder is well crafted so that anyone can make a website with the help of this website builder. There are some of the basic Pros and Cons, which one should consider while choosing a website builder. The pros and Cons can be stated as follow:
- Pricing: The pricing is a great Pro, if someone chooses, SiteBuilder as their website developing site. The offers which they provide are simply outstanding and everyone should consider the same at least once.
- Building the Site: The process of building the site is very easy if someone considers SiteBuilder. There is no need of special knowledge and coding. One can simply use its drag and drop features to create some of the masterpieces.
- Security: The security is not a problem while building a site in SiteBuilder. The websites are hosted by the company itself, there are no such security issues seen while developing a website.
- SEO: The websites built in SiteBuilder are not always SEO friendly. This is because of the fact; the websites do not allow all types of plugins to add in their directory. So, this can be considered as one of the Cons in Sitebuilder.
- HTML and CSS: The websites which are built in SiteBuilder, do not allow to access the codes of HTML and CSS. So, this is another Cons, while making a website in SiteBuilder.
- Squarespace: This is another website builder, which is absolutely easy to easy. This is one website builder which is particularly great for photographers and their blogs. Some of the Pros and Cons of this builder can be discussed as below:
- Themes: There are a number of themes, which are available on this website, can give you some of the best websites possible.
- Domain: While developing a website, the domains and the hosting are provided for free while designing a website. This is actually a great Pro in terms of designing a project, as this will help one to save some money.
- Uptime: The websites built in this builder are relatively fast, as they do not take a much uptime.
- It can be said that there are not many cons when it comes to Squarespace.
Are the builders suitable for Bloggers?
All the above website developing sites are perfectly suitable for bloggers, as they come with easy to build user experience. A professional blogger can well handle their blogs in the above-mentioned website builders. They do not need any kind of technical knowledge to well manage their blogs online.
It can be well concluded that be it a blogging website or a business website, the above are some of the best website builders, where you can well build your own website, without any technical know-hows.